I know exactly how hard it can be to come up with blog posts sometimes. You want it to be fun and interesting, but you have zero inspiration. Well, I have some tips for you that I live by. I'll hope you find these tips helpful!
- Inspo - This always works, post a few pics that you find inspirational. It can be pics from WeHeartit, Tumblr or anything you find as inspo. It's always fun to see inspo.
- Post one of your favorite quotes - Inspirational quotes can be a really kick for some people!
- Tutorials - Post a tutorial that you know will get people interested. A hair tutorial, food or just a DIY.
- Post pictures from your day - It doesn't need to be long, or with a lot of text. Just post a few pics from your day. Your readers will be thrilled to see how your days usually play out.
- Vlog - Post a video of your life, day, travel or anything else!
- Your breakfast - Post a few pics of your breakfast, this always works, then write a small text of how your day will be
- Your dreams or goals - These kind of posts are always interesting, to know what other people's goals or dreams are. It can be quite motivational to read someone else's goals in life.
- Write where you would like to travel - These kind of posts are some of my fav, traveling is one of my favorite things to do.
- Shoutout - Shoutout someone whi is an inspiration to you. It can be another blogger, actress/actor, whoever.
- Make a list of things that are interesting - Maybe a list of how to succeed with your goals, a list of how you edit your pics, a list of what you do in a day. It can be anything you want it to be!
- Your products/favorites - I'm always looking for new great products for my hair, skin or just makeup. So don't be scared to share some of your favorite products.
- Favorite brands - Blog about your favorite brands, clothing brands or other brands that always get you inspired.
- Archive - Post old, but great pics that you love, Maybe from your vacation last year, or the pics that got the most love from your Insta.
- Collage - Post a collage of your favorite outfits, from your own wardrobe, or a website. A post like that is always a homerun!
- Q & A - Do I need say anything else? Q & A's are always fun!